Friday, May 21, 2010

Pizza Time



Hi Mum! I made these pizza's for a quick friday night dinner, they were delicious.

I made the dough when I got home from work it was a simple one which I found online to match the ingredients I had in the cupboard! No fancy flour here! I let it rest for just over an hour while I had a shower and glass of wine.

I made a quick Napoli. Fried 2 cloves of garlic added a tin of diced tomatoes, about a tablespoon of chopped oregano and salt and pepper, this simmered until I had a reasonably thick sauce.






I made a pizza bianca with taleggio cheese, pancetta and potatoes with onion and rosemary. For the potato I browned one onion before adding thin slices of potato, salt and rosemary. The other pizza was a simple Margherita topped with fresh prosciutto and basil.





No comments:

Post a Comment